Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Birthday Wishlist!

     I know my birthday isn't until May but I figured I'd get an early start... And by early start I mean I add stuff to this list everyday of the year starting the day after by birthday.  I love handmade goods, if I can't make it myself I go straight to Etsy.  I have a relatively large list of just a lot of little things this year.  I know it makes me look totally selfish!

I've been wanting this for a while! It reminds me of all of the lavender scented eye mask and heating sacs we had around the house when I was little, and I just know if I owned this it would be a little piece of nostalgia.  You can get your very own here (())

I think these are so neat, I know it would be easy to make myself, but they would not look as rustic/cute.  I would hang them over my desk with pretty little cactus in them. (())

SO MANY CRAFTS TO BE HAD!!!! I love this shop they have so many different raw cut points and I day dream about all the things I could make.  (())

 It speaks for itself. ((❤))

I want a metric butt ton of wash tape.  It's just so pretty. (())

Morbid I know but I collect various skulls and this one is adorable. (())

These... just these! (())

These are only the undies of my dreams.  (())

I pretty much want one in every color hahaha. (())

I know this isn't on Etsy but I've really wanted a new camera for a while, This one in particular. (())


No comments:

Post a Comment