Monday, February 18, 2013

Instaweek

     This week has been amazing! Well, actually all these pictures took place in just 3 days.  Thursday night I went to dinner at the Sierra Nevada brewery with my dad, his girlfriend, and my favorite dude.  While I was there I ran into the creator of one of my favorite Tumblrs "The Aquaman Adventures!". Where he was sad to inform me that Aquaman had been swept out to see and that Aqua lad will be standing in from now on.

     I decided to go home with my dad this weekend because my friends and I were spending the weekend in Reno, Nevada.  Why; you might ask?  Because we were going to see the CHIP N DALES!!!!  And let me tell you, it was pretty fun.  We had a great weekend and even got friendship tattoos. I know that's cheesy, they were literally cheesy, and you'll see why.







No comments:

Post a Comment