Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kylia Skye

Inspiration /

     Here is a piece I'm working on for my boyfriends new baby sister Kylia Skye!  Although I drew this It is completely inspired by the originals created by "Loxly Hollow".  I love her beautiful nursery art!  You can find her on Etsy and get your very own prints!  

     This week I will be doing an interview with Etsy shop owner "Coffin QT" and the owner of the antique booth "Kitsch A Go Go" Christina Von Ulch.  This will be an exciting two weeks for the grand reopening of my blog!  I hope everyone is as excited as I am.

     Today I stayed home from school sick,  I'm pretty sure I'm getting the same flu bug I had two weeks ago.  I will just take this as the perfect opportunity to work from home, getting the blog running, and finishing some commission pieces I've been putting off.  Remember I am a professional procrastinator.

Orevuar ❤
-Lauryn Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment