Friday, February 8, 2013

Macabre Bombshell

     Hello everybody!  Today I would love to introduce you to the part time Etsy shop owner of "Coffin QT" and full time rat mamma Reyna Casey. I personally have never seen anything in her shop I didn't want for myself.  It has the perfect mix of retro and modern clothing, and she's all ways on top of what is currently trending. If it's not trending, leave it to her to bring it back by adding it to her personal wardrobe.  There is nothing that girl can't wear that wont leave you dying inside that you hadn't bought it!  Today Reyna is going to give us a little peak in to the world of "Coffin QT", and let us know what inspires her drop dead gorgeous take on fashion. 



Where are you based?
Im based in Chico,CA

What does your shop Sale?
   I sell vintage clothing and accesory items in my shop currently. Most of the stuff I list for sale is either from the 1990's or late 70's to early 80's. 

Where do you see yourself and your shop?
     As a business owner I'd like to expand my shop in the future to other platforms besides Etsy, such as my own clothing website. I have thought about opening my own brick and mortar store, but that would take alot of resources and time and I'm not sure if being a real retail business owner is what my future holds....We'll see. 

Do you plan on expanding your merchandise?
     Yes ! I do plan on expanding my merchandise to include a larger variety of vintage but also introducing hand made items I've made or sewn. I also plan on putting hand made taxidermy items up but I don't expect that for at least 6 more months. 

What inspired you to open your shop?
    My shop was inspired by bringing dead things back to life and repurposing them to give them a new life. In a sense I bring vintage clothes back to life and with the taxidermy items I plan to list in the future, I am also bringing them back to life in a way.

Go visit Reyna at "Coffin QT" on Etsy.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment