Monday, February 4, 2013

Starting Fresh.

     Hi there everybody (the few people keeping up with me!), I'm making a fresh start and really prioritizing things this year to get my tiny business back on track.  I will be featuring interviews with lil' ol local business' based here in Chico CA, and with Etsy shop owners around the county.  Hopefully this little project will expand.  I also will  be featuring a few of the craft projects I thought up while I was gone, dealin' with life.
     If you happen to be wondering about my lovely new blog (I'm completely in love with it)  It was created by Angie Makes Websites & Blogstuff.  I'm extremely happy with the over all look of it and I plan on keeping it for a while.  Well! that was just a small update,  I'll be around more this year,  and I look forward to all of the adventures we will go on together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment